I’ve been thinking about things I wanted to do around town, and before I forget them I wanted to write the list down. Maybe I’ll even come back and cross them off my list as they are completed.
Here’s the list:
- Go to Alamo Draft House – it looks fun!
- Top Golf – I’ve been told that I don’t have to know what I’m doing, so I’m in!
- Go to Look Cinemas – a few of my friends rave about it
- Go to an opera at the Winspear Opera House – I’ve been to a concert there but not a full-blown opera
- Go to Breadwinners – the food looks amazing and the atmosphere looks cool!
- Lockhart Smokehouse – the one in Dallas. I love that area, and I’ve been wanting to try it – DONE!
- Pecan Lodge – while we’re talking about barbecue, I had to throw this one in. Never been there, but I’ve always wanted to go.
- iPic Theater – yet another movie/eating experience I’d like to try
- Perot Museum – maybe in 10 years when it’s not as crowded!
- Eat at a food truck – either at Klyde Warren or the food truck park. I’ve never eaten at one, and I’m dying to have the experience! – DONE!
What is on your list of things to do around town?