Over the years, I’ve found that when I find myself in sort of a funk, it’s helpful for me to create some goals. When I have small goals that are pretty easy to accomplish, I feel better. I love having something to shoot for!
School has started, fall is quickly approaching…it feels like a good time for some new goals.
So, here they are!
- Sign up for and run a race – get your butt outside and run! Let’s be honest. I need something to motivate me, or it’s not going to happen!
- Sew dresses for Sadie (I’ve had the material to do it FOREVER!)
- Plant a fall garden
- Paint baseboards
- Paint the yellow walls in the kitchen
- Learn to use power tools/saws (Chris is busy, and sometimes a girl just wants to make something or get junk done! 🙂 )
- Learn to use the weed eater. (I started mowing last year. Again, Chris is busy and he has some serious allergies. I think the idea of me using the weed eater scares the crud out of Chris, but I promise! I can do this! 🙂 )
I’m sure the list will grow as I think of more.
What goals do you have right now?